Card not reflecting updated Dataset/Dataflow updates

Options

I manually run the input dataset that feeds into the datasets of 3 other dataflows. And all 3 dataflows reflect the inclusion of new data, but this is not reflected in the cards' visualization, as in the cards are reflecting data from the previous update despite the dataflows reflecting data from the new update.

Any ideas why this could be happening?

FYI, I use the replace update method.

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I would then check what filters you have in place that might be keeping the data from being displayed. Check your date range filter and see if it has some hard-coded between dates or other date range limitations. Check your filters and try temporarily removing all of them and see if your new data shows.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Options

If you scroll down below the chart, it should show the dataset powering the card and how long ago the data was updated. Does that match what you would expect?

• muahmmad_zaidi
    Options

@MarkSnodgrass the bar at the bottom accurately reflects when the DataSet was updated, but the visualizations do not.

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I would then check what filters you have in place that might be keeping the data from being displayed. Check your date range filter and see if it has some hard-coded between dates or other date range limitations. Check your filters and try temporarily removing all of them and see if your new data shows.

• muahmmad_zaidi
    Options

@MarkSnodgrass Thanks. Once removing and adding back the filters, the visualizations updated.