Sharepoint REST Connection suddenly not working, how can I verify my Sharepoint Account?

Good day,

I have some Sharepoint data connected to my organization's Domo account via the Sharepoint REST connector. I have been able to import multiple subsites of data correctly via List Items > Enter Site ID and then locating the correct subsite listed. As of a few days ago, however, all of these are erroring out when they try to run each day. I am getting the same error on all of these: "Domo is ready, but was unable to verify your credentials with Microsoft SharePoint. Please reconnect your Microsoft Domo SharePoint Account and try again." How can I verify this so these can all refresh? under the setitngs tab, everything is checked out, so I cannot see anything I directly am pointed to verifying.

I appreciate any help!

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

In the data center, you can click on the key icon on the left to view the integration accounts. Look for your SharePoint account. If you are the owner of it, you can click on Edit Account and see the Client ID and Secret. You would then need to go to your Azure Portal and verify that the client ID and secret still are authorized.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

In the data center, you can click on the key icon on the left to view the integration accounts. Look for your SharePoint account. If you are the owner of it, you can click on Edit Account and see the Client ID and Secret. You would then need to go to your Azure Portal and verify that the client ID and secret still are authorized.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.