Best of October 2015

Options

Well now that football season is kicking in to high gear and baseball is done (congrats KC on a great series), it's time to recognize our top contributors for October. 

We are kicking off November with some UI enhancements that I hope will make it easier for everyone to navigate, search and engage in our growing community. In addition we deployed a quite a number of new badges for our members to earn. You can click on your user name to view your own profile page and the badges earned as well as ones you can earn in the future.

@Godzilla took top honors this past month with a dozen posts, 3 accepted solutions, 8 likes given and 16 received, great job!

The following folks all delivered at least one solution  @mhealy@Moccs@rmiller@czmudzin,  @canioacaputo.  Awesome work everyone!

Quite a number or folks were rewarded with many likes, @cmarkum took top honors with 23 while the rest of these community members were greatly appreciated. Thank you@Dan@jeaninejiang@nlombardini@Kung-fu_Panda@RosanneBroersma@swyatt@nick_datasift@RobynLinden and @bwolf

@nalbright returned to the community in a giving mood handing out 26 likes, while @bm357 delivered 20 likes to others and posted 2 new ideas in our ideas exchange.

On the ideas front @Dan@RosanneBroersma@jeaninejiang and @bm357 all submitted multiple ideas this past month many of which were voted up in the form of likes. I am working closely with engineering who has assigned specific leads to each idea that has at least one vote.

We have some exciting things line up in the coming weeks which I will be sharing very soon. 

Thanks again for all of your participation! Please spread the word with your colleagues about the Dojo as a great place to collaborate around Domo!

All the best!

Dani

This discussion has been closed.