How can I identify all the users who have looked at/viewed a DOMO card in the last year?

I am trying to identify all of the regular users that frequent particular DOMO cards and pages in an effort to try and reduce the number of cards my organization utilizes. We have many cards, produced by multiple individuals that say roughly the same thing, but there are some differences and often directors, administrators, and managers have conflicting data. I would like to build a DOMO card that lists all the people who have accessed a particular DOMO card and/or page and the dates in which they visited, so as to be able to contact those users and redirect them to the company accepted standard DOMO card/page, at which point I can then start deleting unnessary cards.

Best Answer

• LWalker
    LWalker Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi Charles,

To identify all of the regular users that frequent particular DOMO cards and pages, you can use the DOMO platform's user activity logs. These logs will give you detailed information about the users who have accessed a particular card or page, including the dates and times of their visits. Here are the steps you can take to retrieve this information:

1. Log in to your DOMO account and navigate to the card or page you want to analyze.
    2. Click on the "More Options" button in the top-right corner of the screen and select "View Activity Log" from the dropdown menu.
    3. The activity log will show you a list of all the users who have accessed the card or page, along with the date and time of their visits. You can filter this list by date, user, or event type to get a more detailed view of the activity.
    4. You can export this log data to a spreadsheet or CSV file by clicking the "Export" button at the top of the screen.

Once you have identified the regular users of a particular card or page, you can reach out to them to redirect them to the company accepted standard DOMO card/page. You can also use this information to consolidate similar cards and pages, reducing the number of unnecessary duplicates. This can help to streamline your organization's data and ensure that all employees are working with the most up-to-date and accurate information.

Let me know if this helps.

Answers

• LWalker
    LWalker Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi Charles,

To identify all of the regular users that frequent particular DOMO cards and pages, you can use the DOMO platform's user activity logs. These logs will give you detailed information about the users who have accessed a particular card or page, including the dates and times of their visits. Here are the steps you can take to retrieve this information:

1. Log in to your DOMO account and navigate to the card or page you want to analyze.
    2. Click on the "More Options" button in the top-right corner of the screen and select "View Activity Log" from the dropdown menu.
    3. The activity log will show you a list of all the users who have accessed the card or page, along with the date and time of their visits. You can filter this list by date, user, or event type to get a more detailed view of the activity.
    4. You can export this log data to a spreadsheet or CSV file by clicking the "Export" button at the top of the screen.

Once you have identified the regular users of a particular card or page, you can reach out to them to redirect them to the company accepted standard DOMO card/page. You can also use this information to consolidate similar cards and pages, reducing the number of unnecessary duplicates. This can help to streamline your organization's data and ensure that all employees are working with the most up-to-date and accurate information.

Let me know if this helps.

• Thank you very much.

• LWalker
    LWalker Domo Employee

No problem Charles, have a great day!