Can I create a pivot table using values from another pivot table?
Hello, please I need help here.
I have a pivot table [IMG1] with the following data:
- Alarm ID
- No. of attempts before resolving (or basically number of attempts associated with the alarm ID)
- SF Alarm Count ('1', since we only have 1 alarm per alarm ID)
So here's the output that we want to achieve [shown in IMG2]:
- Column 1: will show the number of attempts before resolving
- Column 2: will show the number of alarms resolved with the number of attempts in column 1.
For example: based from the image above:
We have 1 alarm resolved after 45 attempts.
We have 2 alarms resolved after 30 attempts.
We have 1 alarm resolved after 20 attempts
We have 2 alarms resolved after 19 attempts.
We have 3 alarms resolved after 15 attempts, etc.
3. Column 3 = Column 1 x Column 2
Please help me and thank you in advance.
- All Categories
- 1.2K Product Ideas
- 1.2K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connect
- 1.1K Connectors
- 273 Workbench
- 2 Cloud Amplifier
- 3 Federated
- 2.7K Transform
- 78 SQL DataFlows
- 525 Datasets
- 2.1K Magic ETL
- 2.9K Visualize
- 2.2K Charting
- 434 Beast Mode
- 22 Variables
- 247 Cards, Dashboards, Stories
- 510 Automate
- 114 Apps
- 388 APIs & Domo Developer
- 8 Workflows
- 26 Predict
- 10 Jupyter Workspaces
- 16 R & Python Tiles
- 332 Distribute
- 77 Domo Everywhere
- 255 Scheduled Reports
- 66 Manage
- 66 Governance & Security
- 1 Product Release Questions
- Community Forums
- 40 Getting Started
- 26 Community Member Introductions
- 68 Community Announcements
- 4.8K Archive