Can someone give me DDX Bricks examples which use traditional SQL (using JOIN) to query?

Options

I want to use traditional SQL to query to fetch data from database in ddx bricks. My sql query contains INNER JOIN. Can it be possible? If yes, please refer to some existing example ddx cards or give me some example where using join and access result parameters from array-of-objects format are explained.

Thanks in advance.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Have you looked at the "DDX SQL Input Bar Chart Output" DDX brick in the app store? You'd need to specify the different datasets in your DDX brick but you should then be able to utilize your join.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Have you looked at the "DDX SQL Input Bar Chart Output" DDX brick in the app store? You'd need to specify the different datasets in your DDX brick but you should then be able to utilize your join.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • arnabm
    arnabm Member
    Options

Hey, thanks @GrantSmith ! The "DDX SQL Input Bar Chart Output" DDX brick is useful in this case. Great to see it allows 10 databases to use! Does any other ddx brick allow more than 10?

I wonder how domo filtering works for this ddx brick. I am currently exploring that.