Waterfall Chart

HGV
HGV Member

does waterfall chart have the ability to use as filter interaction on a dashboard?

I looked at Edit Dashboard/Edit Content/Change Interaction, Standard Interaction type was chosen, and filter interaction on all cards was unable. But when I clicked on certain part of the waterfall chart, other cards are not filtered.

is this chart designed that way or am I missing something?

Answers

• 1) Are you using the same column name from the waterfall as other charts on your page?

2) Do you have any card interaction limitations on the waterfall to not apply the filter to the rest of the page?

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • HGV
    HGV Member

Same column was used in all chart

Correction from original post, interaction was able in the waterfall chart. Below is the setting.

Additional, I have other column & pie charts and they all filter fine except waterfall chart

• When you click on the waterfall card to filter on your page is there a blue box with a left facing arrow that appears on your waterfall chart? Are there any page filters being applied atop the page?

• HGV
    HGV Member

There is no filter being applied on the page and no blue box when I click on it

• Seems like dynamic page filtering isn't available with the waterfall chart currently then. I'm not certain if this is intended or a bug but you could try and reach out to Domo Support to get a definitive answer.

• HGV
    HGV Member

Thank you for your help