Beast Mode

Hi Guys!

How do I include the specific `job` selected by the user in the `you're filtering correctly' message?

CASE when MIN(`Job`)=MAX(`Job`) then 'You Are Filtering Correctly' else 'Error: Select A Single Valid Job' End

Thank you!!

Best Answers

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Coach
    Answer ✓

@Fadem You can add something in your then clause so instead of just saying 'You are filtering correctly' you can say

concat('you are filtering correctly on ', `job`)

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Coach
    Answer ✓

This is a BM I did for my summary number that does a similar thing.

case 

when COUNT(DISTINCT `Feedback Type`) = 1 then CONCAT('Showing feedback for ' , `Feedback Type`)

else 'Please select feedback type to see accurate numbers'

end

In this case my user must select one Feedback type so I count how many there are and then display a message accordingly.

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

Answers

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Coach
    Answer ✓

@Fadem You can add something in your then clause so instead of just saying 'You are filtering correctly' you can say

concat('you are filtering correctly on ', `job`)

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Coach
    Answer ✓

This is a BM I did for my summary number that does a similar thing.

case 

when COUNT(DISTINCT `Feedback Type`) = 1 then CONCAT('Showing feedback for ' , `Feedback Type`)

else 'Please select feedback type to see accurate numbers'

end

In this case my user must select one Feedback type so I count how many there are and then display a message accordingly.

• @Ashleigh Thank you! You're awesome!