Color Rules Not Working on Scatter Plot

Hello,

I'm trying to create a Scatter Plot with the X axis being % of Total Activated Users and the Y axis being % of Users following another User and the series is the Clientname. I'm trying to set the ColorRules so that clients who are "high risk" would appear as a Red dot on the chart and "satisfied" as green on the chart and "some risk" shows yellow. The color rules seems to not be working because all the dots on the charts are still all different colors, with each color representing a client. I still want to see a dot for every client but only the 3 colors designated by the clientrisk level so I can see where the clusters are. 

Thanks

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

I would try moving your ClientRiskLevel into the series and then see if the color rules take effect. You can move your client name to the tooltip fields then display the client name with the hover text settings.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

I would try moving your ClientRiskLevel into the series and then see if the color rules take effect. You can move your client name to the tooltip fields then display the client name with the hover text settings.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • That worked! thank you!

This discussion has been closed.