Remove sum of row in card

Hi,

I am building different cards (HTML, Filter) and everytime there is a sum of rows in the left top of the card. But the number doesn't add any value to the overview. Here is one example, and I would like to get rid of this information. (See example)

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi @user084060 

That number is called the summary number. If you click on the number you can select different options for it's display. What you'd specifically want to select is "No Summary Number" and make sure you click apply. This will hide the summary number for you.

You can also select a different field to display there or aggregate function (sum, count, average etc) if that would be more useful information to display.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • @GrantSmith 

That is the mysterious thing. When I am within the Analyzer there is NO option for me to select a summary number, but after I save and leave to view the card, it's there :(

• It looks like you have the ability to edit toggled off. In the analyzer, there is a row of icons that let you hide different parts of the analyzer to give you more screen real estate to edit. Click on Summary and you should see the Summary Number return to be able to configure it.

summary.PNG

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
This discussion has been closed.