Scheduler Not Working Properly

Options

I have been experiencing two issues.

First, the scheduler doesn't allow me to input double 0s such as 2:00am UTC, it displays as 2:0_AM UTC. I thought it might be my browser, so I tried different ones and the issue is still happening.

Second, once I enter in a time (8:30AM UTC), it will automatically switch to a completely different time such as 3:50AM UTC. I have not seen any posts in forum. Is this happening to anyone else, and is there a solution to fix it?

Comments

• Neeti
    Neeti Member
    Options

Hi @user019875 ,

Could you please tell me what is the data type you are using? And are you locking it?

If not, please try making it datetime and lock the datatype under schema section.

Another option, if possible from your end to use ETL date conversion.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Thanks,

Neeti

• user019875
    Options

Hi @Neeti,

I'm not sure what you are asking. The scheduler I'm referring to is the one at the end of a dataset for any source to automate runs (see screenshot). In the attached screenshot, the numbers show up when I first open up the Scheduling section because it's giving me the real-time time.  But when I enter in updated values, they don't appear. This was working fine for me until recently.

I just checked the datasets I updated times for yesterday and the datasets are running at the times I assigned to them. I just cannot see it in the actual scheduler. 

• Neeti
    Neeti Member
    Options

Hi @user019875 ,

I was talking about workbench schduler, unfornately I am not able to view your screen, but can understand.

I would again suggest you, if you can do ETL on this(Because, I have read that DOMO change date sometimes and so only ETL has this date format change column) or schedule job using workbench jobs schedular.

Do please let me know if that fixes your issue.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Thanks,

Neeti