Card alert output

SEC
SEC Contributor

I have a horizontal bar card set up that ranks salespersons by their volume of sales.  I set an alert to let me know when anyone on the card reaches certain milestones e.g. $1Million, $2Million, etc.  What I have run into is that everyone that has already hit the milestone is listed on the email and it goes from the highest to lowest, so the salesperson who actually is new for the alert is at the bottom.  What I'd like to see is just the person who trigger the alert the first time they triggered it and not again until they hit a new milestone.  Is there another way I should configure the card or alert to get this information?  At the least, I'd like the person who triggered the alert to be at the top of the list instead of the bottom.  Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Hi @SEC I am not sure how many salespersons you have but one thing I have done for a similar case was create a quick filter to show all of the people I am comparing and then select the filter and make an alert for each person and then subscribe that perosn to the alert. It is a bit tedious but it works for smaller groups, the one I did was for about 30 people. 

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

• SEC
    SEC Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion, and would have tried it if we had a small salesforce, but we have a large number of salespersons making this challenging to do.

This discussion has been closed.