Can you add background images to Domo Stories as was displayed in the examples at Domopalooza?

Andy_Susag
Andy_Susag Member
edited March 2023 in Scheduled Reports

During the reveal at Domopalooza, the example was of a real cool bicycle company and there were graphics applied to the background of the page. I'm able to do a lot of great things in stories so far, but I don't see how to do that. I can only see where I can change the color of the background between gray and white.

Thanks,

Andy

Best Answer

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

I just confirmed with our CSM that this option is still in Beta and slated for release in a few months. 

If you're in the Domo Beta program, may be worth seeing if you can get it turned on in your instance.

Sincerely,

Valiant

Answers

• I was excited for the same feature. I've been playing in it all night and reading through documentation but I haven't found any options. I'd love this capability though. Maybe Domo forgot to throw the switch on that part??Smiley Wink

• Following this thread.. Perhaps this is a feature that needs to be turned on by our CSM?

• bdavis
    bdavis Contributor

We're also interested in this. Perhaps it's coming when they unlock the ability to use any color for a background?

• I thought the same thing but it could be a full Dashboard embeded in a website using the Domo Everywhere capability 

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

I just confirmed with our CSM that this option is still in Beta and slated for release in a few months. 

If you're in the Domo Beta program, may be worth seeing if you can get it turned on in your instance.

Sincerely,

Valiant

• Thanks for looking into that! I kinda figured it would be something like that.

This discussion has been closed.