Domo WorkBench v5 - DataSet Type Question - Quickbooks

Hello, Experts!

So, I have an interesting thing that has been occurring lately since upgrading to WB v5. When creating new jobs in WB for Quickbooks, you would be able to select Transport type: Local File Provider; Reader Type QuickBooks; and DataSet Type Quickbooks.

However, the only option that pops up is Workbench Quickbooks, whereas before, you would be able to select Quickbooks.

All of the other QB jobs I have created prior to going to v5 are populating Transport type: Local File Provider; Reader Type QuickBooks; and DataSet Type Quickbooks.

Am I missing something or did something get lost in the new version?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• I don't have an answer but it seems like Workbench 5 is changing the names of things. I just created a dataset in it and now instead of my connection to SQL Server coming into Domo as "Generic OLEDB" It's OLAP via Workbench which is now different than all my other jobs. 

I'm finding Workbench 5 to be more appealing visually but harder to navigate through. Been trying to give it time to figure out if I just have to get used to it.

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
  • I have submitted a support request with Domo Support on this. I do not have an answer either. I am glad I am not the only thinking they are crazy. ?

This discussion has been closed.