Can I bring several line charts into one

I have several line charts, since they are in different scales, so it is not good idea to use mutli-line chart, which will make some category looks too small, is it possible to build something like this?

Thank you.

Olivia  

Best Answer

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

Without resorting to 3 different cards and setting full size to something like 1x3 blocks (which is often how I would handle your scenario), your only other option for having 3 separate y-axis' like your screenshot would be to build a custom card in the design studio.

When the new Storytelling/Layout functionality is released, you'll be able to size and position 3 different cards very similar to that screenshot. Not sure when that's coming, but I do know it's beta now.

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Valiant

**Please mark "Accept as Solution" if this post solves your problem
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.

Answers

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

Without resorting to 3 different cards and setting full size to something like 1x3 blocks (which is often how I would handle your scenario), your only other option for having 3 separate y-axis' like your screenshot would be to build a custom card in the design studio.

When the new Storytelling/Layout functionality is released, you'll be able to size and position 3 different cards very similar to that screenshot. Not sure when that's coming, but I do know it's beta now.

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Valiant

**Please mark "Accept as Solution" if this post solves your problem
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.

• WizardOz
    WizardOz Contributor

Hi, Valiant, 

thank you very much for the advide.  I have not used Designed studio yet, this will be a good opportunity to learn it.  Also,  good to know the new Storytelling/Layout functionality, hope it will be released soon.

Best,

Olivia

This discussion has been closed.