is it possible to insert a card in a table card

WizardOz
WizardOz Contributor

Hello, I created a trend line card, and wanted to show this trend line in a table card.  Is it possible to do it?  Or if there is another way to do it?

Thanks,  Olivia

table.png

Comments

• The only way that may be possible that I can think of is if you have access to Domo Embed, and then were able to use the embed link paired with a dynamic link based on which row of the table card you were displaying.

This is definitely something you'll need to reach out to your account rep on as they should know who from their side would be be able to answer the question of a dynamic url for the card embed. (We went down the road for this on something similar and would've had each card permissioned based on PDP and I seem to remember this being a possibility). 

Best of luck,

Valiant

**Please mark "Accept as Solution" if this post solves your problem
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.

• I would pursue gaining access to the Domo Dashboard beta.  While it wouldn't be in a single card, the dashboard layouts would let you line up the cards in a way that I think would meet your needs.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • WizardOz
    WizardOz Contributor

Hi, Valiant,  Thank you for sharing the ideas, I heard about the embed, but never tried before.  Will get more info about it.

Thanks,

Olivia

• WizardOz
    WizardOz Contributor

Hi, Superman, do you mean to create a dashboard app?  thank you for the idea.

Best,

Olivia

• I was referring to the Dashboard layout beta:

1.png

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
This discussion has been closed.