Graphical Utilization Map

We're working on transitioning the attached Excel report to Domo; however, we're struggling to find a method for doing so. 

This report shows, by customer, when we have assets deployed (as indicated by a filled-in black cell, grey indicates refurbishment of the asset). This allows for us to create a utilization map for quick analysis. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Best

Best Answer

• Darius
    Darius Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

user09693,

You may consider creating a Sumo table for this use case. You could have the data in an unpivoted format to prepare for this approach. For example, you could have a few columns, such as: Date, Customer Name, TS-01-001,TS-01-002, TS-01-003, etc.  

With the data in that format, you could then pivot the data using a Sumo card. Here is information about that chart type:

http://knowledge.domo.com?cid=addingsumocard

Once you have the Sumo table pivoted the way you want it, you can then apply conditional formatting to each column to apply color formatting.

I hope that provides a good solution for your use case!

Regards,

Darius Rose
    **Say “Thanks” by clicking the “heart” in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• Maybe it's just me, but the image did not render.

• Darius
    Darius Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

user09693,

You may consider creating a Sumo table for this use case. You could have the data in an unpivoted format to prepare for this approach. For example, you could have a few columns, such as: Date, Customer Name, TS-01-001,TS-01-002, TS-01-003, etc.  

With the data in that format, you could then pivot the data using a Sumo card. Here is information about that chart type:

http://knowledge.domo.com?cid=addingsumocard

Once you have the Sumo table pivoted the way you want it, you can then apply conditional formatting to each column to apply color formatting.

I hope that provides a good solution for your use case!

Regards,

Darius Rose
    **Say “Thanks” by clicking the “heart” in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.