Facebook reported the following error: (#100) The value must be a valid insights metric

Guys,

I have a facebook connector, pointing to "Base Insights (Legacy)" API. It used to work fine till August 1st, but then it is giving the following error:

"Domo is ready but Facebook reported the following error: (#100) The value must be a valid insights metric" Can anyone encountered the same issue? What does this means?

Thanks for your help!!

Comments

• smurray
    smurray Domo Employee

Hello Sridhar,

Thank you for asking your question about Facebook error messages.

Facebook made changes to their API on August 1st, see this post from FaceBook (https://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/2018/07/31/facebook-app-review-update/?ref=dev_banner) for the details.

Due to the changes Facebook made, I would check all the report you have created and validate that the reports are still supported and then I would validate it is pulling in the same data you are looking for.

I believe the error you are seeing is that Domo is connecting to FaceBook, but the metric being requested isn't supported anymore or has been changed so that the column names are different.

Best of Luck!