How can you hide Business in a Box?

sdarmody
sdarmody Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

Hi, we'd like to hide "Business in a Box" for now. It doesn't hold our data yet, and it's confusing new users. How can we do this? Thanks!

Best Answer

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

We had the same concern and reached out to our account manager and they were able to help us hide it for our users. 

Sincerely,

Valiant

Answers

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

We had the same concern and reached out to our account manager and they were able to help us hide it for our users. 

Sincerely,

Valiant

• Thank you!

• But how about for admins? It's driving me nuts and Domo Support refuses to remove it from our instance fully. I didn't have it before as an admin and because I reached out on behalf of someone else, now I have to see it on my page list! It's horrible and we have no need for it. Any intel on that?

• As an admin, you will see Business in a Box. We have it removed for all other users. Our customer success team helped. I'd recommend reaching out to them. Good luck!

• They did remove it for all users (thank goodness) but still shows up for admins. We don't want it! But yes, at least it is hidden for everyone non-admin.