Workbench Error

jacobpeterson
jacobpeterson Domo Employee

I began receiving the error over the weekend while trying to execute workbench jobs that have historically ran successfully. The error message "DomoApi.Exceptions.IndexingFailedException" did not help point in a direction for fixing the issue. Have anyone run into this before?

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 10.17.21 AM.png

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

I think that Domo ran into some indexing errors on their side over the weekend.  I also had a data flow that ran for over 2 days (over the weekend) without erroring out while stuck on the Indexing step.  I submitted a ticket through Domo support.  

I canceled the data flow and ran it again manually, which ran successfully in the expected amount of time.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman

Answers

• AS
    AS Coach

This sounds to me like Domo encountered a problem after the data was loaded and during the table indexing phase.  If that's true, it's an error on Domo's part, not yours, and you'd likely just have to rerun the data.

Did this happen to multiple datasets?  Did it happen multiple times?  Hopefully it's isolated and easily fixable with a manual push.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

I think that Domo ran into some indexing errors on their side over the weekend.  I also had a data flow that ran for over 2 days (over the weekend) without erroring out while stuck on the Indexing step.  I submitted a ticket through Domo support.  

I canceled the data flow and ran it again manually, which ran successfully in the expected amount of time.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
This discussion has been closed.