Legends not showing when card saved as slideshow

For some reason I can see the legend when on the overview page but they disappear when I publish as a slideshow. Any ideas how to stop them from disappearing?

Best Answer

• RGranada
    RGranada Contributor
    Answer ✓

Hi,

I'm also having this kind of issue on Chrome, and support as classified it as a feature-request (Waiting for some more info on this!)

If your problem is the same as mine you should be able to see the legends if you resize the chrome window while showing the publication or make it full screen. 

DOJO_Publication_Full_Screen.png

Resuming, if you play around with the window size you should get the legends back at some time. In my view, this is a Bug, not a feature-Request.

Firefox and Edge are working correctly.

Hope this helps.

Ricardo Granada 

MajorDomo@Lusiaves

**If the post solves your problem, mark it by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can say "Thank you" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.

Answers

• RGranada
    RGranada Contributor
    Answer ✓

Hi,

I'm also having this kind of issue on Chrome, and support as classified it as a feature-request (Waiting for some more info on this!)

If your problem is the same as mine you should be able to see the legends if you resize the chrome window while showing the publication or make it full screen. 

DOJO_Publication_Full_Screen.png

Resuming, if you play around with the window size you should get the legends back at some time. In my view, this is a Bug, not a feature-Request.

Firefox and Edge are working correctly.

Hope this helps.

Ricardo Granada 

MajorDomo@Lusiaves

**If the post solves your problem, mark it by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can say "Thank you" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
  • thanks for the info. I would agree this is more of a defect that a feature.

This discussion has been closed.