Domo Dataset and Google Drive Integration

We track workorder assignments in DOMO: i.e., assignments to subcontractors and assignments to QC inspectors by workorder number. We want to optimize our integration with Google Drive that when an assignment/re-assignment occurs, workordeer subfolders are moved to the correct subcontractor folder when these assignments occur.
Would like for assignment to be done on trigger of assignment.

For example, I have 5 subcontractors and they all have been assigned 30 workorders. All assignments are kept in a dataset.

Google Drive would have 5 folders; one for each subcontractor, and 30 subfolders under each subcontractor;

Currently we have a python script that runs every hour at 30 past the hour to create / move folders. Not very efficient as its not happening realtime.

Just wondering if somethig like this can be done on a trigger.

Best Answer

• DanHendriksen
    DanHendriksen Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

I'd imagine it would be relatively simple to have your form feed those details to a workflow, and the workflow could use the Python and what not that you've written to perform the tasks.

Answers

• FYI , assignments are done via a form.

• DanHendriksen
    DanHendriksen Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

I'd imagine it would be relatively simple to have your form feed those details to a workflow, and the workflow could use the Python and what not that you've written to perform the tasks.