Creating a Card that shows last 7 days of Dashboards Created.

Options

Hello! New to DOMO, I am trying to use DOMO Stats - Activity log to try and create a card that shows Dashboards that have been created in the last 7 days, however I am not seeing Dashboard under Object_Type. Is there a beast mode or another DOMO stat that I should be using? Thank you

Best Answers

• DataMaven
    DataMaven Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

It will be called 'PAGE' because that is what dashboards used to be called. For the metric you are looking for, I recommend using the 'Pages' dataset instead of the activity log.

DataMaven
    Breaking Down Silos - Building Bridges
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking a reaction in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

In the activity log dataset, you would look for where Action = 'CREATED' and Object_Type = 'PAGE'

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• DataMaven
    DataMaven Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

It will be called 'PAGE' because that is what dashboards used to be called. For the metric you are looking for, I recommend using the 'Pages' dataset instead of the activity log.

DataMaven
    Breaking Down Silos - Building Bridges
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking a reaction in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

In the activity log dataset, you would look for where Action = 'CREATED' and Object_Type = 'PAGE'

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.