Column created with Beast mode with numeric and porcentage format

.Dear community, this month I have receipt separately two cases with the same concern:

The users have shown to me functions created with beast mode, inside a pivot table card. The goal is set in the same column figure with number format and percentage, including the symbol “%”. I have attempted so many ways, but I don´t found method to combine my pivot and beast mode options card to reach the outcome.

A common factor of those parallel cases is, happen after last domo update occurred early May 23.

Before above event, users show me support, like below, where through a beast mode function inside the card, provide the having of Mixed format (numeric and percentage) in the same column and a subtotal, which grouping the numeric figurate and another line/subtotal add up all the line with percentage.

Sorry if I am bothering you with such complex case, but I feel little frustration to not find options to that.

If someone here read this and a spark about how to sort out, please let me know

Best Answer

• michiko
    michiko Contributor
    Answer ✓

Depending on how you structure your data. For simplicity, assume each row is already summarised like the below

In the beast mode, the formula is defined as below. Note I am using Avg() with the assumption that row is already summarised.

Output:

Answers

• michiko
    michiko Contributor
    Answer ✓

Depending on how you structure your data. For simplicity, assume each row is already summarised like the below

In the beast mode, the formula is defined as below. Note I am using Avg() with the assumption that row is already summarised.

Output:

• @michiko It is worth! . Thank for help me