Is there any option to exclude the page filter for a card in a page

Hi All,

In a page I have added some filter cards. What ever the value selected in thte filter card. which would be applied for all the other cards which is using the same dataset. Here my scenario is, For a card it should get all the values without applying filter, other cards filters should be applied. Is there any way to exclude the filters for a card. Please reply

Thanks

Sankar K

Comments

• There is an option to do this in the Dashboard design beta.  If you don't have access to this beta, you may have to wait for the public release (perhaps after DP this year?)

1.png

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • Billobi
    Billobi Contributor

Hi Sankar,

I've done this before by putting the card that you excluded from page filtering on its own dataset.  It can be a mirror of the dataset that the rest of the page is using, but with slightly renamed fields for those that would be commonly used on the page filter.

The page filter will be applied to any cards from any datasets that have the same field name.  You can't use beast modes to get around this, it's a naming change that you'd need to do at the dataset level.

• bdavis
    bdavis Contributor

FYI this is now available.

This discussion has been closed.