DOMO Workbench Log History Setting

Hi,

My company uses DOMO Workbench to run several jobs, and I noticed that the logs for each job are stored on the local disk. However, I haven’t been able to find a setting that allows me to configure how long these logs are kept. Ideally, I’d like to set a retention period to only keep logs for the last 5 or 10 days.

Is there any option or setting that I can change so it doesn’t keep the logs forever? Or would I need to manage this manually by creating a script to clean up old logs?

Thanks in advance for any insights!

Best Answer

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓

I don't believe there is any built-in way to configure log retention. They are stored locally and accumulate over time. But you could create a script (PowerShell or batch file) that checks the date and deletes anything older than your desired retention time. And schedule the script in Task Manager.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

Answers

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓

I don't believe there is any built-in way to configure log retention. They are stored locally and accumulate over time. But you could create a script (PowerShell or batch file) that checks the date and deletes anything older than your desired retention time. And schedule the script in Task Manager.

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    edited October 4