Get rid of filter icons in app studio apps?

Options
ColemenWilson
edited May 3 in App Studio

I cannot figure this out. In story dashboards you can disable filter and pdp icons from showing over each card impacted. Additionally, I can't figure out how to clear filters from the app.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Tagged:

Comments

• JasonAltenburg
    Options

Hi @ColemenWilson I was unable to find this option as well. I would like to know where these are, alternatively would upvote this as an idea if it is not a current feature please tag me and I'll upvote.

• fnukhushboo
    fnukhushboo Domo Product Manager
    Options

If you click on the page layout in an app, page settings will pop up in the right panel where you will see 'Filter Options'. You will be able to access these options after clicking on that option!

• user10540
    user10540 Member
    Options

Hello…the filter options does not appear for me in the layout section. Is there a way to enable it?

• sam-n-cinci
    Options

Hello! I don't believe it needs to be enabled. Just in case you're running into the same issue as I did, I had to click in the area on the page outside of any cards or other elements before I could view the Page Settings menu. A blue border appears around the enter page when you're hovering over the correct spot. That's where I was able to find the Filter Options button to disable it.