Connect Two Cards

Options

Hello,

I'm currently working on a Dashboard. In this dashboard I have three different cards: one is a slicer that allows you to select certain deal numbers, the other is a product description based on the deal number, the last one is product description by date. Now what I have not been able to figure out when I select a deal number, I want the second card (which shows the product description by deal number) to connect to the third card and display the products that are displayed on the deal number (first card). Should I do a beast mode? Does anyone have a solution to this?

Best Answer

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Cards connect by common fields in the dataset. When you make a dropdown (filter charttype) card, make sure you use the same dataset and make sure the field / column exists in both cards.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

Answers

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Cards connect by common fields in the dataset. When you make a dropdown (filter charttype) card, make sure you use the same dataset and make sure the field / column exists in both cards.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• trafalger
    Options

@ArborRose is correct! You can also create a beastmode (and save it to the dataset) and that will filter as well.