How can I control Line Chart Colors? They aren't matching theme.

Options

See title. Line Chart Colors are not matching my theme, they are doing only shades of a color not included in the theme I have set. Am I missing something here?

Thanks!

Tagged:

Answers

• ArborRose
    Options

I'm not very familiar with App Studio, but I believe the themes apply to the overall card, not the chart specifics. It looks like you need to adjust the line colors in analyzer.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• jefflmp585
    Options

Hi there,

Maybe this is an idea for improvement instead if others in App Studio are experiencing this issue - I've attached what this chart looks like outside of app studio, you can see clearly defined colors are set as default:

Going through all line charts manually and adjusting colors sounds incredibly cumbersome. I just don't know why in App Studio it defaults to those shades of green and black given my theme.

Thanks!

• DavidChurchman
    Options

I can't recreate this. Changing the custom colors in App Studio does change the colors in a line chart. It looks to me like you have "Gradient" colors turned on for the card, so I would double check that, because any color settings manually entered in the card will overwrite any styles applied by the color palette in App Studio. Maybe the card you're looking at outside of App Studio isn't actually the same card, but a duplicate that doesn't have gradient colors turned on?

Please 💡/💖/👍/😊 this post if you read it and found it helpful.

Please accept the answer if it solved your problem.

• jefflmp585
    Options

@DavidChurchman Hi David thanks for taking a look.

Negative, card has no other options on it other than axis titles and font size, and cards are identical.

I also attempted to recreate the card within app studio, and the issue persists. I will also open something on Domo Support.

Thanks,

Jeff