Sharepoint REST Connector

Options
ktho174
ktho174 Member
edited April 16 in Connectors

I am working with another company to try to bring data from their Sharepoint instance into Domo. They have given me their App ID & Client secret value but I am getting an error message when I try to connect. This is an existing app, they haven't made us a specific one.

Is there an error with the connection or does the Sharepoint app only connect with apps specifically created for domo? If it's the latter then we don't have a use case, but if it's the former then I can go back to our partner to try to troubleshoot.

Asked Domo support about this, but they said it was outside of their scope.

Error Message: AADSTS700016: Application with identifier '6d7ae6e3-7e17-433b-96e9-ba4f46258fd9' was not found in the directory 'National Media'. This can happen if the application has not been installed by the administrator of the tenant or consented to by any user in the tenant. You may have sent your authentication request to the wrong tenant.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

The error message you're receiving suggests that the Azure Active Directory (AAD) tenant where the application is registered does not have the specified application installed or consented to.

This error typically occurs when the application (in this case, the one trying to connect to Sharepoint) is not registered in the correct AAD tenant or does not have the necessary permissions granted.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

Answers

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

The error message you're receiving suggests that the Azure Active Directory (AAD) tenant where the application is registered does not have the specified application installed or consented to.

This error typically occurs when the application (in this case, the one trying to connect to Sharepoint) is not registered in the correct AAD tenant or does not have the necessary permissions granted.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **