Is there a way each individual tab in a page can be different sizes in APP Studio?

Options

On a page, I have a 5 tabs and each tab is a category of KPIs but the sizing of the tabs is based on the largest tab and they are not sized individually, is there a way yo fix that?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• RobynLinden
    RobynLinden Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm running into this same issue, it's a little frustrating and not super intuitive.

I've been using the SPACER element to fill in the space below where I want the chart to stop, in cases where I don't need the full height. It's working but a little clunky.

I would also love to see a way to standardize sizing across tabs for the cards themselves, so the height is precisely the same for the top card (or only card) on tab 1 vs tab 2 vs tab 3.

One thing I love about adding elements to regular dashboards is that there seems to be a standard container size to start with - that would be helpful in App Studio especially inside tab containers.

I think tab containers are one of the BEST parts about App Studio, so I'm hoping enhancements like these are on the way.

@ckwright what do you think? 🤩

Broadway + Data

Answers

• RobynLinden
    RobynLinden Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm running into this same issue, it's a little frustrating and not super intuitive.

I've been using the SPACER element to fill in the space below where I want the chart to stop, in cases where I don't need the full height. It's working but a little clunky.

I would also love to see a way to standardize sizing across tabs for the cards themselves, so the height is precisely the same for the top card (or only card) on tab 1 vs tab 2 vs tab 3.

One thing I love about adding elements to regular dashboards is that there seems to be a standard container size to start with - that would be helpful in App Studio especially inside tab containers.

I think tab containers are one of the BEST parts about App Studio, so I'm hoping enhancements like these are on the way.

@ckwright what do you think? 🤩

Broadway + Data