Presentation

Options
damen
damen Contributor

Hi all,

I am a analyst in my company and have been asked to give a presentation to all of the internal managers on domo, its uses and how they can start using it.

I am wondering, are there any good resources for putting together a high level presentation that you all have seen?

Does anyone have a PowerPoint they have used in the past to present domo and some good examples of how helpful it can be?

My department is just about full fledge in domo - we have connected data sources, generate multiple (any that we can reasonably do) reports, and have created hundreds of data pipelines to get all of this done.

Most of the other departments have not even logged in.

I have scoured through the majordomo presentation for ideas but do not feel like I have everything. I am wondering, is there someone out there that has a template or can direct me towards resources for this?

Thanks

If this helps, feel free to agree, accept or awesome it!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

The following link is to a Domo created presentation.

https://www.domo.com/learn/video/domo-overview-demo

When we gave an internal presentation, we showed a brief slideshow of our topology. Then we demonstrated how we bring data into Domo, display it in Domo, and how we use extracts to populate other information on our network.

I would suggest you use an existing dashboard or create a demo to show how Domo can do many types of presentation chart types, interact with dropdown filters, and can be configured for drilldowns for more detailed information. Then I would give a brief overview of Appstore to show the many connectors that can be used.

I like to show charts with year to year or month to month comparisons…

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

Answers

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

The following link is to a Domo created presentation.

https://www.domo.com/learn/video/domo-overview-demo

When we gave an internal presentation, we showed a brief slideshow of our topology. Then we demonstrated how we bring data into Domo, display it in Domo, and how we use extracts to populate other information on our network.

I would suggest you use an existing dashboard or create a demo to show how Domo can do many types of presentation chart types, interact with dropdown filters, and can be configured for drilldowns for more detailed information. Then I would give a brief overview of Appstore to show the many connectors that can be used.

I like to show charts with year to year or month to month comparisons…

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **