DOMO card color rule set but not working

Options

I made 2x pie chart cards both with a simple set of rules for when one beastmode column "status3" (number column type) is =3, the pie chart slice would turn red, =2 it would turn orange and so on.

The issue is that that when I checked on it the color rules were not being enforced correctly. The slice of the pie that was =2 was turning red. When I tried correcting this, it would not take. I had to remove all the rules and Save/close out of the card. Then I would re-add the rules. After doing that a couple of times it finally took the color rules and would apply them correctly. I had the same issue on both cards with different beast modes.

I am worried that it might revert them at some point. Any ideas what could cause this?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

It could have something to do with color rules saved to the dataset, although card rules override dataset color rules. But still something to check. Otherwise I would reach out to Domo Support.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

It could have something to do with color rules saved to the dataset, although card rules override dataset color rules. But still something to check. Otherwise I would reach out to Domo Support.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above