Sharepoint Connector Not Working/Loading

Options

I'm using the Microsoft SharePoint Online Rest Connector to import a new excel SharePoint file and the Site ID and Drive ID selectors will not load. They just get stuck loading until it fails. Once after a long load time the Site ID loaded but I can see in the option it says Domo was unable to validate my credentials. I've already had this issue recently when all my SharePoint connectors stopped working and I requested a new client ID and client secret from my IT department. Since then, all my connectors load properly (just tested minutes ago).

Even when the site ID loads, the drive ID gets stuck loading:

The "Report" and "How would you like to select the data fields" are the same selections as my other successful connectors. They're "successful" in the sense that they import data and run as intended, but when I go to settings I still get the same load issues with Site ID and Drive ID on my "functioning" connectors.

Any advice on how to fix this? The only clue is to reset my credentials but my other SharePoint connectors are working after I recently reset my credentials.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'd recommend logging a ticket with Domo Support to have them look into the connector as it sounds like a possible bug.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers