Missing “Create App” Option in App Studio for Specific Users

Options

Hello Domo Community,

I’m reaching out to see if anyone else has encountered a peculiar issue with the App Studio. Specifically, the “Create App” option and its availability seem to be absent for only two users in our company - ironically, these two users (my colleague and myself) are the ones who require this feature the most. We already talk to the Admin. and our permissions are not the issue.

Interestingly, all other employees in our company, including those with lower-level access, do not seem to have this problem and can see the “Create App” option just fine.

I’ve attached some images to illustrate the issue. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Answer

• DavidChurchman
    Answer ✓
    Options

Do you have the same role with the same permissions? The permissions for apps are split in two places, under DomoApps and "Cards and Pages", so it's possible your admin missed the second part when assigning permissions to the role missing access to App Studio (speaking as an admin who did exactly that).

Please 💡/💖/👍/😊 this post if you read it and found it helpful.

Please accept the answer if it solved your problem.

Answers

• DavidChurchman
    Answer ✓
    Options

Do you have the same role with the same permissions? The permissions for apps are split in two places, under DomoApps and "Cards and Pages", so it's possible your admin missed the second part when assigning permissions to the role missing access to App Studio (speaking as an admin who did exactly that).

Please 💡/💖/👍/😊 this post if you read it and found it helpful.

Please accept the answer if it solved your problem.

• CityExplorer
    Options

Thank you @DavidChurchman 😀 , I got my Admin to read this post.