Beast Mode Summary Number HTML for filled Gauge

Options

Hi All,

Reading other post, it appears you can format summary numbers via beast mode. I have done so and my beast output for my number is correct but it is stripping out my style tag when implementing. I can change the span to a div or other html element and I can see that reflected in the UI but it always removes my style tag. This is for a filled gauge if that makes a difference

Beast Mode Calc.

CONCAT('<span style="color: ##004387; font-size: 32px; font-weight: bold;">', Percent Scheduled Before Discharge - Goal, '</span>')

End Result when inspecting element:

<span>My Number Here</span>

Any tips on what I am doing wrong here?

Best Answer

• DavidChurchman
    Answer ✓
    Options

Have you saved the card and viewed it on the page? I can't see any HTML styling in the analyzer, but I can when the card is displayed. I was able to get your beast mode to format a summary number:

Please 💡/💖/👍/😊 this post if you read it and found it helpful.

Please accept the answer if it solved your problem.

Answers

• DavidChurchman
    Answer ✓
    Options

Have you saved the card and viewed it on the page? I can't see any HTML styling in the analyzer, but I can when the card is displayed. I was able to get your beast mode to format a summary number:

Please 💡/💖/👍/😊 this post if you read it and found it helpful.

Please accept the answer if it solved your problem.

• Travis_A
    Options

Thanks David. That was exactly what was happening. I was not seeing it reflected in the analyzer so I never saved it to view the displayed card.