How do I save my card when it throws" there was an error while saving your card'

Options

I have tried troubleshooting the issue by refreshing, creating the beast mode calculation again, validating it , saving it and saving the card, still the same issue

Best Answer

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    edited March 25 Answer ✓
    Options

When it happens to me, I take a screenshot as a placeholder so I can remember how I configured the card. Then I open a new tab and verify my login to make sure I still have an active connection to the server. If you don't or can't see Domo….log in in that other window. Get the session going and the first window will normally acknowledge the session. But it will still force you to deal with the error on the card.

Check to make sure you haven't configured a beast mode formula with a name that already exists in the dataset (from the ETL). Errors can also be caused by browser ad-blockers.

Another thing to check - make sure you don't have any color rules that pertain to fields that no longer exist on the card.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

Answers

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    edited March 25 Answer ✓
    Options

When it happens to me, I take a screenshot as a placeholder so I can remember how I configured the card. Then I open a new tab and verify my login to make sure I still have an active connection to the server. If you don't or can't see Domo….log in in that other window. Get the session going and the first window will normally acknowledge the session. But it will still force you to deal with the error on the card.

Check to make sure you haven't configured a beast mode formula with a name that already exists in the dataset (from the ETL). Errors can also be caused by browser ad-blockers.

Another thing to check - make sure you don't have any color rules that pertain to fields that no longer exist on the card.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **