Subscribe to status.domo.com

Options

Hello,

Just wondering if there is a way to "subscribe" or somehow get an email when DOMO is having issues or anything is going on and it is reported in the status.domo.com page.

Thank you

Best Answers

• DomoDork
    DomoDork Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Jmoreno - I just did a quick test and I was able to pull in the incident data. Just use the JSON No Code Connector, setup a dummy JSON Account as part of the connector configuration (the URL itself doesn't seem to need any authentication but the connector requires an account to auth with), pop in the URL and it will pull the data into a dataset.

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

This isn't a solution for everyone, but you could screen-scrape the status page and extract based on incident. When the code sees the DIV containing incident details, have it send you an email. Takes about 60 lines of Python code. But you would have to have it running constantly.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

Answers

• DomoDork
    DomoDork Contributor
    Options

Not sure about subscribing, but it looks like you could in theory use the No Code JSON connector to pull the incident data from https://status.domo.com/history into a dataset. From there maybe create an alert when new records are detected.

• DomoDork
    DomoDork Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Jmoreno - I just did a quick test and I was able to pull in the incident data. Just use the JSON No Code Connector, setup a dummy JSON Account as part of the connector configuration (the URL itself doesn't seem to need any authentication but the connector requires an account to auth with), pop in the URL and it will pull the data into a dataset.

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

This isn't a solution for everyone, but you could screen-scrape the status page and extract based on incident. When the code sees the DIV containing incident details, have it send you an email. Takes about 60 lines of Python code. But you would have to have it running constantly.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **