CSV Advanced Connector Error (SFTP) - Failed to execute import successfully.

Options

I am trying to connect to a file from a sftp location in Domo but getting the error: Failed to execute import successfully.

Does anyone have encountered this issue before? I do not have access to the file myself as it's on the client side so I cannot view it to validate.

Any help is appreciated. Thankyou!

Best Answer

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm not sure how you are going to be to troubleshoot the download if you don't have access to the file. I use a regular SFTP program (such as WinSCP) to verify everything about files before trying to download or upload. Using provided settings, I can verify the file's existence before I try to connect.

Make sure you have the proper SFTP crendentials (username, password, hostname, port). Verify the file path..both where the file is on the SFTP site and where you expect it to land. On the SFTP site, it may reside in a sub-folder. Check with the source about where your "home" folder is and what the path is. And finally, make sure you have permissions set to allow access.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

Answers

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm not sure how you are going to be to troubleshoot the download if you don't have access to the file. I use a regular SFTP program (such as WinSCP) to verify everything about files before trying to download or upload. Using provided settings, I can verify the file's existence before I try to connect.

Make sure you have the proper SFTP crendentials (username, password, hostname, port). Verify the file path..both where the file is on the SFTP site and where you expect it to land. On the SFTP site, it may reside in a sub-folder. Check with the source about where your "home" folder is and what the path is. And finally, make sure you have permissions set to allow access.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• Dev_
    Dev_ Member
    Options

Thank you @ArborRose , this is really helpful!