DOMO Forms

Options

Has anyone worked on DOMO Forms ?

I am trying to create a form, which when filled up, will send an email to a specific person with the form that was filled out.

Any suggestions?

Answers

• Zoolander
    Zoolander Contributor
    Options

All you want to do is send someone an email that has the details of the submission?

• Zoolander
    Zoolander Contributor
    Options

If that's the case, I'd write a workflow that had all the required input parameters, and have a singular step to "Send Email" and build the email body using the variables that were input.

For the form, I'd grab the "Workflow Form Start Brick" from the AppStore, and modify that brick to have the fields you want to capture and tie the action to starting the workflow.

• shreeb
    shreeb Member
    Options

I think it's a little more elaborate than that.
    I know it needs a workflow, and forms.

I have created a form.

When a new record is added to a card, the form is filled out, it should be able to get the email from the data in a card. and then send it

• Zoolander
    Zoolander Contributor
    Options

I'm not sure I follow, shreeyab.

It sounds like someone is looking at a card, based on what they see they fill out a form?

Do you want to hop on a Zoom and show me what you're trying to do?

• shreeb
    shreeb Member
    Options

Sure!

• Zoolander
    Zoolander Contributor
    edited March 8
    Options

ZOOM LINK REMOVED

I waited about 15 minutes and you didn't join. If/when you're ready let me know and if I'm available I'm happy to help. Otherwise to do it via text I'll need some more detail.

• shreeb
    shreeb Member
    Options

Give me a 10 mins to get the proper details of the requirement

• shreeb
    shreeb Member
    Options

I am ready