🎊 Congratulations to our New Community Coach DataMaven!

Options
GrantStowell
GrantStowell Domo Moderator

It's evident that our community is beaming with truly brilliant individuals when we get to announce not one, but two new coaches on the same day! @DataMaven has been a member of the community for over six years, so it was only a matter of time till she joined the ranks. She has earned our highest admiration for being one of the community's longest running members and spending so much of her time and energy into answering countless questions over the years. Thank you, DataMaven, for sharing your wisdom with the community and congratulations on finally gaining the title of Community Coach!

Leave a comment down below congratulating DataMaven for this awesome acheivement!

Comments

• DataMaven
    Options

Thanks @GrantStowell! I've been working more directly with Domo and with top contributors here, but I miss that direct connection in the community forum. I have also learned and seen evidence that under Ben's leadership, Product is looking at the ideas a lot more, so I will have to get my lists documented here!

DataMaven
    Breaking Down Silos - Building Bridges
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking a reaction in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • GrantStowell
    GrantStowell Domo Moderator
    Options

@DataMaven, we love to hear that! Glad to have you here and hope to see you even more!

• marcel_luthi
    Options

@DataMaven glad to see more coaches as part of the community. Looking forward to all the great contributions and creative solutions you all share.

• ArborRose
    Options

Good job DataMaven. Congratulations and thank you.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **