Pivot table conditional formatting for text and column totals to the left

Options
Kyle_Russell
Kyle_Russell Member
edited February 23 in Cards, Dashboards, Stories

Hi,

I have a card where I need to show a % total of an opening number and would like the text to be green if 100% or greater and red if less than 100% - in the chart properties I can set colour rules but this only seems to apply to the fill colour, is there any way to have the fill colour remain the same but have the text colour with the conditional formatting?

Also in another card I have totals in the column after my data but would like to show this before - I can see an option to do this for rows in the chart properties but I can't see a similar option for columns, does this exist?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Best Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can color just the text by sliding the opacity to 0 and then selecting one of the first 3 text options and unselect apply format to table row.

This video walks you through how to do it.

I think you would need to switch to a pivot table if you want total positions for both rows and columns

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I haven't found Domo to be very flexible in creating cards with different borders or colors. I don't know a simple way to do this, but you could try it with a some kind of html chart that uses CSS.

/* Default text color */
    .myValue {
    color: green;
    }

/* Text color when condition is met */
    .myValue {
    color: red;
    }

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can color just the text by sliding the opacity to 0 and then selecting one of the first 3 text options and unselect apply format to table row.

This video walks you through how to do it.

I think you would need to switch to a pivot table if you want total positions for both rows and columns

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I haven't found Domo to be very flexible in creating cards with different borders or colors. I don't know a simple way to do this, but you could try it with a some kind of html chart that uses CSS.

/* Default text color */
    .myValue {
    color: green;
    }

/* Text color when condition is met */
    .myValue {
    color: red;
    }

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **