Workbench error for SQL

Options

We get errors - Coould not reload job from Server, see log file for more details error and Response status code does not indicate success: 400 (bad request).

This was working just fine till today.

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

You need to go to the accounts section in Workbench which is the key on the left side and then re-authorize. It will typically open up a browser window and have you put in your Domo credentials to authenticate. The easily missed step is clicking on the Save icon in the top right of Workbench after you finish the browser portion. Otherwise, your credentials won't save. After that, close and re-open Workbench and your jobs will reappear.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• ArborRose
    Options

Check your workbench configuration, API credentials, configurations and endpoints.

Review logs to read the details.

Verify your data sources are still accessible.

Check network connectivity. Make sure there's no network issue preventing Domo workbench from accessing the data source.

Restart workbench and server. Sometimes simply restarting Workbench will resolve issues.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• AshleySizemore
    Options

thank you for all the tips

• AshleySizemore
    Options

I closed it and reopened it, it stated I needed to reauthorize it. I did that and now all of my SQL queries are gone.

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

You need to go to the accounts section in Workbench which is the key on the left side and then re-authorize. It will typically open up a browser window and have you put in your Domo credentials to authenticate. The easily missed step is clicking on the Save icon in the top right of Workbench after you finish the browser portion. Otherwise, your credentials won't save. After that, close and re-open Workbench and your jobs will reappear.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.