Flip Fields in Stacked Bar Chart

Options

Not sure why I'm getting the below bar charts to show the 2 stacked values in a different order for each. Top graph shows Call + Slides (blue) on bottom of bar, Bottom graph shows Call + Slides (green) on the top of bar.

I've not been able to find anything posted and have not seen any setting in the graph settings to "reverse order". Thoughts?

Thank you

Tagged:

Best Answers

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓
    Options

@afieweger

Can you share the settings that you have in the analyzer? The columns being used and the sorting?

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • DavidChurchman
    Answer ✓
    Options

You should be able to add your data and series variables as Sorts in analyzer. If you don't specify a sort, it will go in the order of the dataset. If + Sides comes first in the dataset, it will be the first part of the bar or vice versa.

Please 💡/💖/👍/😊 this post if you read it and found it helpful.

Please accept the answer if it solved your problem.

Answers

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓
    Options

@afieweger

Can you share the settings that you have in the analyzer? The columns being used and the sorting?

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • DavidChurchman
    Answer ✓
    Options

You should be able to add your data and series variables as Sorts in analyzer. If you don't specify a sort, it will go in the order of the dataset. If + Sides comes first in the dataset, it will be the first part of the bar or vice versa.

Please 💡/💖/👍/😊 this post if you read it and found it helpful.

Please accept the answer if it solved your problem.

• afieweger
    Options

Thank you both! I didn't realize I needed to add that field (column) to the Sorting. Duh! All set.