Batch Move of Cards from the Appendix?

Options
DeborahAnderson
edited January 28 in Datasets

Is it possible to "batch select" a group of cards to move to a dashboard (rather than moving one at a time?) in the Appendix?

Best Answer

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes it is.

More > Admin > Cards > Dashboards ⁝ > *type name of dashboard that contains cards you want to move* > single select cards (or click select all) > Edit > Add to Dashboards > *type the name of the dashboard that you would like to move the cards to the appendix of* > Add to Dashboards

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes it is.

More > Admin > Cards > Dashboards ⁝ > *type name of dashboard that contains cards you want to move* > single select cards (or click select all) > Edit > Add to Dashboards > *type the name of the dashboard that you would like to move the cards to the appendix of* > Add to Dashboards

• DeborahAnderson
    edited January 28
    Options

Thank you — my question is whether it's possible to move up multiple (or all cards) from the Appendix to appear on the same dashboard. Must each card be moved individually or is there a way to move all cards from the appendix to the same dashboard?

• ColemenWilson
    Options

Oh I see. No that is not possible.

• DeborahAnderson
    Options

Ok, thanks. Is there a way to offer suggestions? Batch moves from the Appendix would save a lot of time.

• ColemenWilson
    Options

Yes. I would recommend adding this to the ideas exchange: https://community-forums.domo.com/main/categories/ideas

• DeborahAnderson
    Options

Thank you — sorry, I'm just now seeing this on the right side of this screen. Thank you so much.