Output Dataset

Options

I am getting an error with my output dataset.

Also, I need the output dataset to be the ETL data flow. What do I need to do to fix it.

Thanks,

Best Answers

• Gunjan
    Gunjan Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ColemenWilson thank you for such a quick reply. I didn't have the matching columns selected. So now I want the output dataset to be the ELT and not the normal output. Not sure how to make it look like that

Thank for looking into this

Gunjan

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Gotcha, if you give the output a name and then run the dataflow it will appear as what you have selected in red in your screenshot.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Options

This means that the step right before the output has not been properly configured. You may (and I can't know without seeing how that tile is configured) not have selected a right or left table, a right or left join key, or something else.

To switch to a different output, just drag the line from the new dataflow path to the old output.

• Gunjan
    Gunjan Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ColemenWilson thank you for such a quick reply. I didn't have the matching columns selected. So now I want the output dataset to be the ELT and not the normal output. Not sure how to make it look like that

Thank for looking into this

Gunjan

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Gotcha, if you give the output a name and then run the dataflow it will appear as what you have selected in red in your screenshot.

• Gunjan
    Options

Oh! It was that easy. I got it thanks again. Much appreciated