Reporting/Exporting Domo Cards in a specific visualization

Options

I'm working on Survey Data Visualizations and would like to compare the cards used in different visualizations. For instance, I'd like to know the specific cards referenced in a visualization but I don't know how the cards are identified in Domo. How are Domo cards identified or referenced? What is the Domo card field type called? How do I retrieve a complete list of cards used in specific visualizations?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ColemenWilson
    edited January 23 Answer ✓
    Options

There is a Domo Governance dataset called "Pages and Cards". You can access this in the appstore by searching "Domo Governance Datasets Connector". Each card has a unique Card ID as the identifier. Note that a unique card may exist on multiple pages simultaneously.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    edited January 23 Answer ✓
    Options

There is a Domo Governance dataset called "Pages and Cards". You can access this in the appstore by searching "Domo Governance Datasets Connector". Each card has a unique Card ID as the identifier. Note that a unique card may exist on multiple pages simultaneously.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• DeborahAnderson
    Options

Thank you! I'm fairly new and not seeing where to select yes, but you've answered my question. Thanks