Getting "Domo is ready, but the requested file does not exist." File is unchanged, unmoved

Options

I have a file that I'm bringing into Domo through our Microsoft Onedrive Business Graph API Account.

Nothing has changed in the details of the file. It's been shared with our Major Domo account.

The filename, type, etc is all matching.

Yet it stopped working last week and there seems to be no apparent reason.

This is affecting two files with the same setup about 9 days ago.

What can I do to resolve this?

Note: I had a similar error I posted on the forum a while ago and I had not added the file type in the filename, but that is not the case this time.

Best Answer

• ColemenWilson
    edited January 16 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @ColeStuart, I helped you with the previous post you referenced. Here is my checklist whenever I get these errors:

1. Did the file somehow get saved locally and is no longer in OneDrive?
    2. Is the file still shared with edit access with the service account/Integrator account in OneDrive?
    3. We have a dataset that runs that shows a master list of all files that have successfully completed steps 1 & 2. It is the "Shared Items" report in the OneDrive connector. I recommend setting this report up as it has helped me troubleshoot file issues more than once.
      1. If the file was successfully shared, you will see the file name under the 'name' column in the dataset.
    4. In the 'Report' dropdown under the 'Details' tab, is 'Download Shared File (Shared With Me Endpoint)' selected as the report?
    5. Has the file type changed?
    6. Is the file type included in the Shared File Name? Ex. Financials2024.xlsx
    7. Is there a typo in the filename or filetype?
      1. This has been the case for me before and has been resolved using step 3a, copy and paste the name directly from that dataset.
    8. Is the Sheet Name included in the Sheet Name field?
    9. Has the Sheet Name changed?

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    edited January 16 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @ColeStuart, I helped you with the previous post you referenced. Here is my checklist whenever I get these errors:

1. Did the file somehow get saved locally and is no longer in OneDrive?
    2. Is the file still shared with edit access with the service account/Integrator account in OneDrive?
    3. We have a dataset that runs that shows a master list of all files that have successfully completed steps 1 & 2. It is the "Shared Items" report in the OneDrive connector. I recommend setting this report up as it has helped me troubleshoot file issues more than once.
      1. If the file was successfully shared, you will see the file name under the 'name' column in the dataset.
    4. In the 'Report' dropdown under the 'Details' tab, is 'Download Shared File (Shared With Me Endpoint)' selected as the report?
    5. Has the file type changed?
    6. Is the file type included in the Shared File Name? Ex. Financials2024.xlsx
    7. Is there a typo in the filename or filetype?
      1. This has been the case for me before and has been resolved using step 3a, copy and paste the name directly from that dataset.
    8. Is the Sheet Name included in the Sheet Name field?
    9. Has the Sheet Name changed?

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• ColeStuart
    Options

This is a great list.

While it didn't fix my issue it was a great sanity check.

What ended up working was pasting the identical filename back in, saving it and running.

It must have been some Domo hiccup, because literally nothing changed.

What I pasted in matched exactly what was there before, but now it works after repasting it and saving.

Appreciate your help