Which Connector to use to auto update excel files?

Options
liminlu
liminlu Member
edited January 2 in Connectors

I have several excel files that automatically update daily with the same name. I want to get the data to Domo. I was using File Upload Connector, it doesn't update when the excel was updated. (I tried using File upload connect with an excel by deleting and adding several rows, clicked update through setting, but the dataset was not updated).

I am wondering what is the best connect for this to auto update excel files.

Thanks for you help!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@liminlu Where are your excel files stored? If they are stored on a local network/machine then you can use Workbench to look for a file with that name and upload it to a dataset. There are also connectors for cloud services, such as SharePoint and Dropbox if you use those. Any of these options can be set on a schedule so you don't have to upload them manually each day.

Answers

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@liminlu Where are your excel files stored? If they are stored on a local network/machine then you can use Workbench to look for a file with that name and upload it to a dataset. There are also connectors for cloud services, such as SharePoint and Dropbox if you use those. Any of these options can be set on a schedule so you don't have to upload them manually each day.