Can I swap the two axes?

Options

How can I swap the two axes, I want the percent on the right and the count on the left.

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

In a line + grouped bar chart, the left axis is determined by what type of value is in the y-axis field and that becomes the line. The other items in the series become bars.

To make the percent be on the right, you would need to have that be the bar, which would likely mean you would want two lines and one bar. You can accomplish this by having pass be in the y-axis field, fail be in the first series and then your pass percent be the 2nd series item. Then, in the General Chart Properties, set Series on Left Scale to 2. This will make two lines and one bar and your percent will end up being on the right.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

In a line + grouped bar chart, the left axis is determined by what type of value is in the y-axis field and that becomes the line. The other items in the series become bars.

To make the percent be on the right, you would need to have that be the bar, which would likely mean you would want two lines and one bar. You can accomplish this by having pass be in the y-axis field, fail be in the first series and then your pass percent be the 2nd series item. Then, in the General Chart Properties, set Series on Left Scale to 2. This will make two lines and one bar and your percent will end up being on the right.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.